We'll tell you all you need to know to start evaluating and working with this product.
The AVR Dragon sets a new standard for low cost development tools for 8-bit and 32-bit AVR devices with On Chip Debug (OCD) capability. It can perform a symbolic debug on all devices with OCD with SPI, JTAG, PDI (selected devices), high voltage serial programming, parallel programming, and aWire modes, and supports debugging using SPI, JTAG, PDI interfaces.
A development area lets designers build their own circuitry or add sockets for the desired device footprint. The debugger also supports NanoTrace, depending on the OCD module on the AVR device, using the target device's memory.
Note: Atmel AVR XMEGA PDI mode on AVR Dragon does NOT work for the following XMEGA devices: A3/D3 - revisions B, C and E or A1 (up to revision K).
- Supports up to 3 hardware program breakpoints or 1 maskable data breakpoint (depending on the OCD module on the AVR device)
- Supports up to 32 software breakpoints
- On-board 128kB SRAM for fast statement-level stepping
- Robust level converters support 1.8V to 5.5V target operation
- Uploads 256Kb code in 60 seconds (XMEGA using JTAG interface)
- Full-speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface (12 MB/s)
- Firmware upgradeable for supporting future AVR devices
- Supports NanoTrace (depending on the OCD module on the AVR device; uses target device's memory)
- USB powered, and capable of sourcing power to an external target
1Backlog orders can be placed for items currently not available.
2Suggested retail price per unit for budgetary use only.
AVR BSDL files
(129333, updated October 2009)
Zip archive with BSDL files for Atmel AVR devices.
megaAVR BSDL files
(79760, updated October 2009)
Zip archive with BSDL files for Atmel megaAVR devices.
Clone pi avr фото